I sat with my friend who is Jewish and had some great conversation.
Last time we went, we got to know the boss very well and as a sign of friendship, he always shared his hookah with us.
I then learned that he is Muslim and the three of us got into a great discussion pertaining to us as sister religions.
Simply enough, it was beautiful. Jew, Muslim, and Catholic united in ideas and prerogatives in life.
He then invited me to attend Mosque with him and I was completely honored and grateful for his invitation!
It was ecumenicism at it’s finest!
I do love life sometimes. I mean why wouldn’t I!
- amdwithoutpoverty likes this
- thatothersmaybelovedmorethani likes this
- itsj3rmz reblogged this from definitionofbrotherhood
- letalltheearthrejoice likes this
- sassy-sabby likes this
- spunkycuriosities likes this
- foxxman007 said: A Catholic, a Muslim, and a Jew walk into a hookah bar…
- crusadermaximus likes this
- mariaarroyo likes this
- monicam likes this
- itsj3rmz likes this
- definitionofbrotherhood reblogged this from liferelived
- jl-gregory said: Now we just gotta throw in a Wiccan lesbian to shake things up xD
- sword-meets-rose likes this
- jl-gregory likes this
- thisismydesertsong likes this
- liferelived posted this